If you’re like most adults, you’d probably do almost anything to straighten your crooked teeth – except wear metal braces. Luckily, you can get a beautiful smile without them. If you get Invisalign, you’ll achieve great results without the downsides of braces.
To see if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign treatment, call us today at 859-374-7114. It works well for many adults and teenagers. In the meantime, see some of the reasons you’ll want to get Invisalign instead of braces:
- No-Show Treatment – The most noticeable difference between Invisalign and braces is how your smile looks during treatment. You’ll wear clear aligners that fit snugly over your teeth. Without bulky metal brackets and wires, most people probably won’t even realize you are straightening your teeth.
- Speedy Results – It typically takes at least two years to finish treatment with conventional braces. In contrast, most patients complete their Invisalign treatment within 18 months.
- Won’t Affect Your Diet – You can take your Invisalign aligners out when sitting down to a meal. That means you can eat whatever you want, with no worries about food getting stuck in braces or even damaging them. Simply pop the aligners back in when you’re finished. You’ll want to wear them at least 22 hours a day for the best results.
- Greater Comfort – It’s no surprise that your orthodontic aligners feel better in your mouth than braces, since there’s no metal to rub against your mouth. Once you get used to them, you may forget you are even wearing them! You won’t need any uncomfortable tightening of wires during treatment, either.
- Easy Care Routine – Your oral hygiene couldn’t be simpler, since you remove your aligners for brushing and flossing. You also won’t need to visit our office as often for checkups as you would with braces.
Want to get Invisalign? Call Independence Family Dentistry in Independence, KY at 859-374-7114.