Achieve a Stunning Smile With an Independence Smile Makeover
Life is too short to go through it with a smile you’re not completely thrilled with. At Independence Family Dentistry, our team of smile pros has the skills and experience necessary to turn a drab smile into a beautiful work of art. An Independence smile makeover can help you:
- Smile confidently in all your social gatherings – large or small
- Draw others to you with a warm and genuine smile
- Look younger, more attractive, and more successful
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
Call Independence Family Dentistry today at 859-374-7114 to schedule a consultation. You don’t have to wait any longer to get your new smile! Let our team help you design your new and improved smile from the ground up.
Cosmetic treatments are not usually covered by insurance. Ask how you can save on your makeover by joining our Membership Club.
Find Many Options for Your Smile Rehabilitation
A smile renovation is a comprehensive dental treatment that can help you achieve the smile of your dreams. Whether you have stained, chipped, or misaligned teeth, a makeover can address these concerns and give you a radiant, confident appearance. We’ll use the latest technology to design your smile, including our iTero scanner. It can help us create a digital image of what your smile will look like before you begin treatment. You’ll feel confident about moving forward with treatment with this preview.
Here are some of the treatments we may use:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are thin shells made of porcelain or zirconia that are bonded to the front surface of teeth to enhance their appearance. They hide imperfections like discoloration, chips, or gaps.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is a non-invasive treatment that removes stains and brightens your teeth, giving you a dazzling smile. It can be done in-office or with at-home kits provided by your dentist.
- Tooth Bonding – Using tooth-colored resin, bonding can repair chips, close gaps, and improve the appearance of discolored or misshapen teeth.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – This procedure reshapes the gumline, removing excess gum tissue and revealing more of your teeth. This gives your smile a more balanced and proportionate look.
- Invisalign – This clear aligner system straightens teeth discreetly and comfortably. It gradually shifts teeth into alignment, giving you a beautiful smile. It works in less time than traditional braces.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are permanent tooth replacements that mimic the look and function of natural teeth. Implants are surgically placed into the jawbone, providing a stable foundation for dental crowns, bridges, or dentures.
There’s no need to feel nervous about any treatment. At our office, we offer two forms of dental sedation to help you stay calm.
Call 859-374-7114 today to schedule a consultation for a smile makeover in Independence.