Get a Gentle Tooth Extraction in Independence
If you’re like most people, you don’t want to think about getting a tooth removed. However, you may one day find yourself needing a tooth extraction in Independence. If so, you won’t do any better than to have your procedure performed at Independence Family Dentistry. Our dentists have the years of dental experience you want for your tooth removal. With our treatment, you can:
- Get out of pain so you can relax and feel better
- Protect the health of your other teeth and gums
- Bite and chew easier so your mealtimes are more pleasant
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health and total body health
Call Independence Family Dentistry at 859-374-7114 to get the relief you need. We offer emergency appointments so you can feel better soon. Don’t suffer in pain any longer with an aching tooth!
Tooth Removal Can Preserve Your Oral Health
Our dental team will always try to save your damaged tooth if at all possible. We have a number of ways to do that, from tooth fillings to same-day dental crowns to root canal treatment. However, if saving it isn’t an option, we’ll gently remove it to prevent further problems. A tooth extraction will stop your toothache and prevent problems with your other other teeth and gums.
Facing the need for tooth removal can be intimidating, but we prioritize your comfort and provide a range of sedation options to make the process stress-free:
- Laughing Gas – Also known as inhaled sedation, laughing gas is a safe and mild sedative administered through a mask placed over your nose. It helps you feel calm and relaxed during your tooth removal procedure. The effects wear off quickly, allowing you to resume your daily activities with no lingering grogginess.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper level of relaxation, oral conscious sedation is a convenient option. You will be prescribed an oral medication to take before your appointment. You will remain conscious throughout the procedure but may have limited memory of the experience. It’s important to have a trusted companion accompany you to and from the dental office.
- IV Sedation – IV sedation involves administering sedatives directly into your bloodstream. This method induces a deep state of relaxation, and you probably won’t remember much about your procedure afterward. Our highly trained team will monitor you closely throughout your treatment to ensure your safety and comfort.
Call us today at 859-374-7114 for an appointment. If you need tooth extraction in Independence, rely on the pros at Independence Family Dentistry.