Wake Up Rested by Treating Sleep Apnea in Independence
Your whole body benefits from a good night’s sleep. However, if you struggle with sleep apnea in Independence, you aren’t getting the quality rest you need. It can leave you feeling tired during the day. You may also struggle with dry mouth, mood swings, and frequent headaches. Fortunately, we can help. With our treatment, you will:
- Feel alert and energized during the day
- Reduce your risk for health issues related to apnea
- Focus better at work or school
- Sleep through the night without interruption
- Stop snoring so those around you sleep better
Call 859-374-7114 for an appointment. Patients without dental insurance are encouraged to join our Membership Club for savings. It covers the cost of preventive treatments and offers discounts on other services.
Replace Your CPAP With a Simple Oral Appliance
Many people turn to a CPAP machine to treat their sleep disorder. While this option is suitable for some, it’s not the only solution. At Independence Family Dentistry, we offer an easy oral appliance that keeps your airways open at night. It’s ideal if you struggle with obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of the disorder. By wearing this simple device at night, you can ditch your cumbersome CPAP machine. You’ll also appreciate other benefits:
- Comfortable to Wear – Your oral appliance will fit you perfectly since it’s custom made for you. You’ll barely recognize it’s there while you sleep. There’s also no noise to bother you or others.
- Easy Upkeep – There’s no involved cleaning required like with a CPAP. All you do is brush your mouthguard with a toothbrush and gentle soap.
- Stress-Free for Traveling – You won’t struggle to find room for your sleep apnea device in your luggage. Put it next to your other oral hygiene supplies. You can easily use it on a plane, in a tent, or anywhere else you go.
- Effective Relief – This device works by shifting your jaw forward to prevent your throat from closing at night. It’s ideal for mild to moderate apnea issues.
Call 859-374-7114 for help with sleep apnea in Independence. You can also request an appointment online.